Haqqislam

Haqqislam

Friday, December 30, 2016

Welcome to the Sword of Haqqislam


Welcome, my friend, to the Sword of Haqqislam. I know you have come seeking knowledge about the nation known as Haqqislam and how best to utilize the tactics of the Sword of Allah, the armed forces of Haqqislam but first some introductions are in order. 

I have been a gamer for a good while now and like many, I started in the grim dark future we know as Warhammer 40k but after some realizations that lead me to part ways with Warhammer 40k and GW in general, I sought out another tabletop to better occupy my time. Eventually, in my searching, I found Corvus Belli and their awesome game known as Infinity. After some hesitation to fully commit, I finally dove in head first and haven't looked back. 

I originally wasn't going to become a citizen of Haqqislam. In 40k, I played the power armored armies known as the Grey Knights and Imperial Fists preferring their defensive tactics with high armored units which lead me first to look at the hyperpowers PanOceania and Yu Jing but in my heart, I am a gamer that enjoys his lore and fluff so I needed an army I could stand behind. Once I read about the humanistic philosopher soldiers of Haqqislam, my interests were piqued but then when I discovered the many parallels with my favorite book, Dune and Haqqislam was sealed as my faction of choice. 

It has been a big departure from my typical play-style but when playing an awesome faction like Haqqislam, that doesn't matter, you will find ways to adapt and overcome. I enjoy playing Haqqislam so much that I don't play any other faction in Infinity. I only collect and play units available to vanilla Haqqislam or it's Sectorials Qapu Khalqi and Hassassin Bahram.So please, come with me my friend. I am here to help on your Pursuit of Knowledge, a most divine path for any Haqqislamite commander. I am Commander Envihon and I will be your guide to the Sword of Allah. 

The Sword of Haqqislam is also associated with the Haqqislam High Command over on Facebook. It was started as a part of Operation Flamestrike but my fellow Haqqislamite Commanders and I thought to repurpose it in as a place to share wisdom and insight into playing Haqqislam. 

2 comments:

  1. Like change the font you're posting in, or edit the post after it's been published?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to thank you for your blog. Bought Red Veil in January and immediately started to research since no one plays near me. Immediately ran into Tohaa support and turned my attention there.

    That would not have happened had I found your blog. You are a very good, astute writer and have reintroduced me to Haqq. I've purchased a few new characters after reading your posts and am far more interested in the group than I was when I first got started. Thanks for your help, and please keep writing.

    ReplyDelete